Top Brand Choice
All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners and canadapharmacy.com is not affiliated with them in any way.
Top Generic Choice
to (Cialis (Tadalafil))
Prescription Required What is Generic?
Chemical Name TADALAFIL (tah-DA-la-fil)
CIALIS is a prescription medication that is taken orally to help treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It works by relaxing the muscles and increasing blood flow to particular areas in the body to achieve an erection. CIALIS can provide long lasting effects for up to 36 hours.n in men.
Patients should strictly follow the instructions prescribed by your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the dosage without consulting your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Generally, doctors may advise the following when taking CIALIS:
- take one pill daily - allow 24 hours to pass between doses
- can be taken with or without food
- maybe split- using a pill splitter
Consult your doctor to see if your heart is healthy enough for you to engage in sexual activity. Before you take CIALIS, inform your doctor of your entire medical history, along with any problems, particularly the ones listed below:
- heart problems (angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats)
- high or low blood pressure
- previous stroke or heart attack
- liver or kidney problems
- use of dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa
- severe vision loss
- stomach ulcers
- Peyronie's disease
- an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
The most common, but less serious side effects with CIALIS are:
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest
- memory problems
- changes in vision/sudden vision loss
- changes in your hearing/ sudden hearing loss
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder
- irregular heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- swelling in your hands or feet
- feeling light-headed/fainting
- an erection that is painful or won't go away (lasting more than 4 hours)
Product Code: 2564
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.