4. Canada Pharmacy's ZERO SPAM Promise
Canada Pharmacy will never send you or anyone spam emails or unsolicited messages. We pride ourselves on being America's #1 online mail order Canadian pharmacy, and therefore value your privacy above all else.
You may have come across unwanted emails from 'Canadian Pharmacy' or something similar, so we want you to know that these messages are not from us, Canada Pharmacy. As part of our safety and security policy, you can rest assured knowing that your personal information is never rented, sold, or traded to anyone, anywhere.
Along with industry standard security measures that protect your identity and transactions, Canada Pharmacy also practices a ZERO spam policy- in other words- you will only be getting relevant communications from us that include information on your orders, discounts for your medication, or updates pertinent to your account.
Oftentimes you can unwillingly invite viruses and spyware onto your computer when downloading programs you want. This doesn't have to be inevitable though. Here are some ways to avoid this:
1. Ask your Internet Service Provider if they provide any software that can scan for viruses and spyware that may be affecting your computer.
2. Download Windows Defender, a free spyware eliminating tool that can protect you against a majority of ill-meaning programs. It is available here: http://www.microsoft.com/security/default.aspx
3. Another free antivirus solution for Windows users is Microsoft Security Essentials, available here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/products/security-essentials
4. Consult the company whom you purchased your computer from and ask whether they have specific products that can help you combat spyware and viruses.
Canada Pharmacy will continue to provide you with the best and safest in customer service. We understand how frustrating it is to receive unwanted mail, but assure you that we will never send you any spam. This is our promise to you.