Top Brand Choice
AHAVA Mineral Beauty Serum
Ahava Serum Uses and Features:AHAVA Mineral Beauty Serum
This mineral beauty body lotion is the best product for skin repairing. It contains minerals that greatly help in reducing wrinkles and marks on the skin. It also gives a boost of hydration to the skin while evening out the tone and the texture of the skin. The final result of AHAVA serum is nothing but soft, smooth and glowing skin.
It is a gel-based product making it oil-free and extremely light-weight on the skin. Once applied on to the skin, it absorbs rapidly and goes in deep to replenish your skin from within. You can buy AHAVA serum from Canada Pharmacy to get this product delivered to you in a hassle-free manner with guaranteed quality.
This product contains
- Water (Aqua)
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
- Acer Saccharinum(Sugar Maple) Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract
- Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob Bean) Gum
- Glyceryl Polymethacrylate
- Propylene glycol
- PVM/MA Copolymer
- Sea Salt & Water (Dead Sea Water)
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Fragrance (Perfume)
Get your AHAVA serum online from Canada Pharmacy for the best prices and to see how the above-mentioned ingredients can help your skin.
This mineral beauty body lotion is an anti-wrinkle serum that helps fight signs of aging as well as counteract pigmentation and other marks on the skin. You can buy AHAVA serum today for soft, smooth skin.
Before application, ensure that your face is cleaned. Apply toner as well before applying the AHAVA serum to the face and neck and massage gently until it is completely absorbed into the skin. The routine can be followed by a skin replenisher or a soothing moisturizer for the best of results. Use it regularly at any time of the day, preferably during the night before you get to bed.
- For external use only.
- Not a substitute for any medications.
- If condition aggravates, contact a doctor immediately.
- Do not use on burned/scarred skin.
- It is hypoallergenic that is tested for allergies and is very unlikely to trigger an allergic reaction.
- It is dermatologically tested and is approved for all skin types; even dry, sensitive skin.
Product Code: 9819
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.