Top Brand Choice
AHAVA Mineral Eye Cream
Learn About Ahava Firming Eye CreamAHAVA Mineral Eye Cream
The AHAVA eye cream is formulated using a blend of special botanical extracts, minerals, and essential skin vitamins. It also contains powerful moisturizing agents to hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes to keep it smooth. The major function of the AHAVA eye cream is to hydrate, moisturize and strengthen the skin. It is a gentle eye cream that addresses dryness to help soften fine lines and refresh the skin around the eyes making the skin appear more youthful. It contains botanical extracts like Aloe Vera leaf extract to soothe the skin and calm skin-fatigue to help prevent premature skin aging.
You can easily buy AHAVA eye cream today to get rid of dark circles and sign of fatigue, in short, a complete replenishment of the skin around the eyes.
This product contains a number of ingredients:
- Aqua (Mineral Spring Water)
- Isostearyl Isostearate
- Propylene Carbonate & Quaternium-18 Hectorite
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Butylene Glycol & Ruscus Aculeatus Root (Butcherbroom) Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract & Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Water)
- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5)
- Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob Bean) Gum
- Dunaliella Salina Extract
- Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Oblipicha) Fruit Oil.
Make sure your skin is clean before use. Take a pea-sized amount onto your fingertips and apply it around the eye. Gently massage in small circular motions until the product is absorbed into the skin. Use the eye cream twice a day, in the morning and evening, for best results.
Buy AHAVA eye cream from Canada Pharmacy to ensure you get the high-quality product you’re paying for at the best rate.
This gentle cream delivers rich moisturize to the skin around the eye to keep it wrinkle free, hence giving it a supple look.
- For external use only.
- Not a substitute for any medications.
- If condition aggravates, contact a doctor immediately.
- Do not use on burned/scarred skin.
- This is a hypoallergenic item that has very last chances of causing any allergic reactions.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin.
Product Code: 9820
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.