Rough, Dry Soles TreatmentAHAVA Mineral Foot Cream
AHAVA foot cream is a skin care product that can provide you with complete moisturization. The product is specifically formulated to soften the skin of the feet. If you have rough feet and if you have scales, this is cream that can help you address those problems. This is a complete rough soles treatment. It makes use of AHAVA’s signature product called Osmoter along with other natural extracts that make the formula a natural and effective moisturizer. By applying the product, you can make your feet soft and smooth. It is also non-greasy that absorbs into the skin rapidly. With AHAVA foot cream, you never have to think of cracked or dry feet.
Buy AHAVA foot cream from Canada Pharmacy for low-cost skincare products.
This product contains a number of ingredients to help you achive the skin you want. It includes:
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Oleyl Erucate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water
- Maris Sal (Dead Sea Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Alpha Isomethyl Lonone
- Melaleuca alternifolia(tea tree) leaf oil.
Ensure to clean your feet before using the AHAVA foot cream. Apply generously onto the feet, paying special care to the soles and heels. You can choose to use the product twice a day, morning and night for beautiful, hydrated and soft feet.
The AHAVA foot cream is designed for daily use to lock in the moisture of the skin. The product is perfect for rough soles treatment and transforms them into softer, smoother soles.
- For external use only.
- Do not use it in place of any medicine.
- If the skin condition goes worse, contact a doctor immediately.
You should know that:
- Consisting largely of natural and harmless substances, this cream is free of any side effects.
- It is also hypoallergenic, that is, it will not cause any allergic reactions.
Product Code: 10532
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.