Adams Flea & Tick Shampoo Features and Uses:
Adams Flea & Tick
Adams flea and tick shampoo is a specialized cleanser shampoo for cats and dogs. It acts as an insecticide, repellent, deodorant as well as a moisturizing cleanser. The product is a routine pesticide shampoo that is used mainly to kill lice, fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae and ticks while restoring the natural luster and shine of your pet’s coat. It is suitable for all cats, puppies, and dogs that are over 12 weeks of age.
You can buy Adams flea and tick shampoo from Canada Pharmacy for hassle-free and guaranteed delivery.
Adam flea and tick shampoo contains chemicals such as Pyrethrins, S-Methoprene, Piperonyl Butoxide and a few others. As for natural products, it carries oatmeal and coconut extract, lanolin and Aloe Vera to keep the coat soft and manageable.
Soak your pet thoroughly with water. Begin by applying Adams flea and tick shampoo onto the animal’s ear and head and lather up. Then move down to the neck and chest and gradually move further below, ensuring you cover the underbody areas and footpads. Fully lather up your pet and let the product stay for about 5 minutes before washing it off with plenty of warm water. Make sure to brush through the animal’s coat to remove any dead insects.
The product contains harsh chemicals and needs to be dealt with care.
- Not suitable for animals younger than 12 weeks.
- Do not contaminate food, feedstuff or water with the product.
- Make sure it doesn’t enter into eyes or absorb into clothing.
- In case it makes contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly.
- Change contaminated clothes immediately.
- Can be dangerous if swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep the product from getting into the animal’s eyes or mouth.
- Do not dispose off after use water into ponds or other water bodies as it can be toxic to aquatic organisms.
Sensitivities tend to occur in animals after using any kind of pesticide. If you notice any signs of sensitivity:
- Bathe your pet again with mild soap and rinse with lots of water.
- In case the signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Product Code: 9674
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.