Top Brand Choice
Allegra 12 Hour
(Known as Telfast in the UK)
What is Allegra 12 hour used for?
Allegra 12 Hour
Allegra 12 hour also known as Telfast is an antihistamine and is used to get rid of seasonal symptoms and perennial allergic rhinitis which include hay-fever. It is also used to temporarily get rid of relieving symptoms that are caused by common cold, allergies or flu.
Allegra 12 Hour also helps to cure excessive sneezing, allergic conjunctivitis and inflammation of nose during allergic reactions. You can buy the medicine Allegra 12 Hour from Canada Pharmacy.
The medicine contains pseudoephedrine and fexofenadine.
If you are taking it for self-treatment, then do read all the instructions on the product before using it. However, if a doctor prescribed it to you then take it as directed. Take this tablet by mouth on an empty stomach (preferably at least 1 to 2 hours before a meal). Take this medication with a glass of water. Do not take this medication with juices such as apple or orange as they might decrease the absorption of the drug.
- Allegra 12 Hour is not recommended for children under 12 years old due to the high amounts or pseudoephedrine in it.
- Before taking this medication, let your doctor know if you are allergic to pseudoephedrine or fexofenadine, or any other allergies you may have.
- This product may have some inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions to talk to your pharmacist for details.
- Also let your doctor know about any medical history in the family including difficulty in urination, diabetes, kidney disease or high blood pressure.
- The drug might cause dizziness so do not drive or do any other activity that may require alertness.
- During pregnancy, only use this drug if prescribed or needed.
Side effects that may occur due to this drug are dizziness, trouble sleeping (insomnia), nausea or headache. If your conditions worsen, consult a pharmacist.
An empty tablet shell might appear in your feces, but that is nothing to worry about – the effect is harmless. If you experience fast or irregular heart pounding, shaking, mental/mood changes, anxiety or problems urinating, consult a doctor. Many users do not have serious side effects.
A very serious allergic reaction to this Allegra 12 Hour is extremely rare.
Product Code: 9601
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.