Top Brand Choice
Bag Balm Ointment
Bag Balm Moistens SkinBag Balm Ointment
Bag Balm ointment is made of Emollients. You should know that Emollients are substances that help moisten and soften your skin. Although there are many different kinds of Bag Balm creams being offered by many different brands, all of them have the same purpose. They are largely used to treat dry skin and moisten it up by adding hydration.
This product, avialble at Canada Pharmacy, may also be used to treat chapped lips and skin rashes. Bag Balm ointments also carry healing properties and may even be used for treating acne, cold sores, and minor skin irritation problems.
The active ingredients of Bag Balm ointments are 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate 0.3% (antiseptic) in a petroleum jelly USP and lanolin base.
Wash your hands and clean the skin that is to be treated with Bag Balm cream. Scoop a small amount of the product by your finger and apply directly to the affected area. Rub gently in circular motions until the product has absorbed into the skin. You may find it helpful to use the product if the skin is slightly wet or damp.
Bag Balm cream is a helpful product for intense skin hydration and healing. Make sure to keep these in mind when using Bag Balm cream:
- For external use only, do not eat or swallow.
- Do not use in eyes, mouth or nose.
- Limit exposure to sunlight or tanning bed as it may make your skin sensitive.
- Avoid using the product on a large area of skin.
- Do not use on deep wounds or burned skin.
- Use in a small quantity and not too frequently as too much of Big Balm may cause the skin to turn ashy or grey.
- Flammable, keep away from open heat or high heat.
- Also, avoid smoking while applying the cream onto the skin.
There are no major side effects of the Bag Balm cream. However, you might experience the following;
- May trigger allergic reactions such as hives, swelling of the face, etc.
- Skin irritation
- Signs of skin infection such as swelling, heating up, and redness.
- Bad skin irritation
- Bleeding from the affected area
Product Code: 13005
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.