Drontal Allwormer Use
Drontal Cat Allwormer
Drontal Allwormer for cats provides protection to your pet against all type of intestinal worms such as roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. Drontal consists of two different drugs that are Praziquantel and Pyrantel. Praziquantel increases the permeability of the cells. Pyrantel is from the class of drugs called anthelmintics that works by paralyzing the worms and helping the body by removing them naturally through stool. It is a powerful and extremely effective product that can help control all kinds of intestinal worms in a single dose.
You can purchase Drontal online from Canada Pharmacy easily and get it delivered right to your doorstep. With Canada Pharmacy, you can be rest assured that you will only get genuine products and that too at the best possible rates.
Drontal Allwormer for cats contains 20 mg Praziquantel as well as 80 mg Pyrantel as the Embonate.
Drontal Allwormer for kittens needs to be fed to all cats that weigh less than four kgs. Those that weigh over four kgs need to be given Drontal Allwormer for larger cats. The medicine needs to be fed to the pet through the mouth on an empty stomach. The dosages should be as follows:
- For cats and kittens about 2 kg and below: ½ tablet
- For cats between 2 and 4 kg: 1 tablet
- For cats over 4 kg: 1 tablet per every 4 kg of bodyweight
The medicine may be given to young kittens, old animals, pregnant cats, as well as, show animals.
- Administer your pet during and after feeding the medicine to see any signs of allergic reactions.
- Only to be used for cats.
- Not to be used for cats younger than two weeks.
- Not suitable for human consumption.
- Keep away from children and animals.
- Does not control lungworm or heartworm.
- Contact a doctor immediately in case of overdose.
- If condition aggravates and there is a heavy infestation, contact a veterinarian immediately.
- There are yet no known side effects of this product.
- The condition may aggravate in case of overdose.
- Make sure the animal is not allergic to any of the ingredients of the product.
Product Code: 5113
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.