Top Brand Choice
Duralactin Canine Chewable Use
Duralactin canine chewable is a supplement that helps relieve pets suffering from inflammation. It’s particularly designed for dogs that suffer from inflammation due to arthritis. Duralactin also prevents tissue damage in the animal’s body. Therefore, it helps in keeping your pet healthy and ensures its overall well-being. Duralactin consists of MicroLactin. MicroLactin is a patented dried milk protein from the milk of hyperimmunized cows. It works by blocking and inhibiting body chemicals from participating in the inflammatory response. It is very helpful in resolving problems such as arthritis, degenerative joint disorders, spinal injury, hip pain, etc. in dogs. It smells good and is available in multiple flavors and is, therefore, loved by your pet as well.
The medicine Duralactin is available for purchase online at Canada Pharmacy, and you can get it delivered right to your doorstep too! Furthermore, shopping from Canada Pharmacy ensures the best possible rates for all your orders.
Duralactin canine chewable contains MicroLactin 1000 mg, dextrose, stearic acid, vanilla flavoring, and magnesium stearate.
Duralactin should be given exactly according to vets prescription. The normal dosage for dogs is:
- Dogs that weigh less than 40 lbs: half a tablet, two times a day.
- Pets weighing between 40 and 80 lbs: 1 tablet twice a day.
- Dogs weighing between 81 and 120 lbs: one and a half tablet, two times a day.
- Dogs weighing over 102 lbs: 2 tablets daily.
Use the medication regularly for best results.
All medications need to be taken according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Administer the pet during and after taking the medicine to see any signs of allergic reactions or gastrointestinal upsets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Not suitable for human consumption.
- In case of an overdose in a pet, seek medical help immediately.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Duralactin is available for cats and dogs, be mindful of which one you need while purchasing.
- Consult a vet before using for pregnant animals.
No severe side effects have been recorded for this medication yet. However, you should keep the following in mind:
- May cause allergic reactions
- Overdose may lead to serious gastrointestinal problems.
Product Code: 9549
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.