Top Brand Choice
Equine F.A. Plus Granules,
Equine FA/Plus Granules
This supplement is used for horses, mainly.
Equine F.A. Plus granules are a supplemental source of omega fatty acids and other essential vitamins and minerals. This supplement is used for maintenance of healthy skin and hair coat in horses. It is used as an aid along with the usual diet of the horse. It will also treat some allergic skin conditions in horses.
You can purchase these granules online from Canada Pharmacy. Your order will be directly delivered to your doorstep and you won’t have to worry about compromised quality.
Each 30-gram scoop (1 scoop) of Equine F.A. Plus Granules contains:
- Microencapsulated Fatty Acids
- Flaxseed Oil 6000 mg
- Vitamin A 4500 I.U.
- Vitamin E 30 I.U.
- Choline 60 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc amino acid chelate) 30 mg
- Selenium (from selenium amino acid chelate) 30 mg
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sweet Apple
- Molasses Flavoring
Consult with your veterinarian to know the correct amount of the dose and the schedule of the dose for each individual horse. The recommended dosage schedule for the daily administration of Equine F.A. Plus granules is as follows:
- The initial dose, which will continue for the first 2 weeks is 2 scoops of Equine F.A. Plus Granules per day.
- The maintenance dose will follow the initial dose, and it is 1 scoop per day of Equine F.A. Plus Granules. It will start after the first two weeks of taking the initial dose.
A 30-gram scoop is enclosed in the container. Measure out the prescribed daily dose with the help of the provided 30-gram scoop and pour it over the horse’s grain and then mix it properly. The product may be mixed with grain, if necessary, to facilitate complete consumption. Equine F.A. Plus Granules is formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable sweet apple and molasses flavor base to enhance acceptance by the horse.
- Be sure to keep the supplements out of reach of children
- Store the supplements at room temperature; at 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
- Avoid putting Equine F.A. Plus Granules in excessive heat
The side effects you should know about are:
- Irritability or bad temper
- Rashes on the skin of the horse
- Digestive problems
Product Code: 10725
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.