Kombiglyze XR Uses:
Kombiglyze XR (saxagliptin and metformin)
Kombiglyze XR is a combination drug composed of metformin and saxagliptin. Metformin and saxagliptin are diabetes medicines that are given in oral form to help in controlling blood sugar levels. Metformin decreases glucose production in the liver and inclusion of glucose by the intestines. Saxagliptin regulates the levels of insulin produced by your body after eating.
You can purchase Kombiglyze XR 2.5 1000 online from Canada Pharmacy.
Administer once a day with your evening meal. Ingest the whole medicine, avoid chewing it. Don't break the tablet.
If you accidentally miss the dose take it as soon as you remember it. Don't mix the dose with the other one. Avoid taking 2 doses at the same time. The dosage of the drug depends on the age and health condition of the patient. This medicine is administered orally.
The active ingredients are:
- Metformin hydrochloride
The inactive ingredients are:
- Carmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Macrogol 3350
- Titanium dioxide
- Purified talc
- Iron oxide red CI77491 (5 mg/500 mg and 5 mg/1000 mg tablets)
- Iron oxide yellow CI77492 (5 mg/500 mg and 2.5 mg/1000 mg tablets)
- Opacode Blue (printing ink)
- At the start of the month, the checkup and dose adjustment are very important.
- Visit your doctor regularly; it will help to check the current status of the action of the drug.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- Avoid recommending this medicine by yourself to anyone else suffering from same symptoms and conditions as yours.
- Take meals properly avoid skipping them while you are taking Kombiglyze XR.
Patients using Kombiglyze XR mostly complained of having:
- A headache
- Flu-like symptoms
- Soreness in the back of the nose and throat and discomfort when swallowing
- Difficulty breathing or tightness in the chest
- Vomiting or diarrhoea
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Swelling of hands, ankles or feet
- Signs of urinary tract infection
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Signs of anaemia
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of taste
- Increased blood pressure
- Back pain
- Joint pain
If you get any of the following symptoms visit your doctor as soon as you can.
- Signs of hypoglycemia
- Severe allergic reaction
- Severe upper stomach pain, with nausea and vomiting
- Signs and symptoms of heart failure (increased shortness of breath, a rapid increase in weight and swelling of the feet).
The above information is intended to increase awareness of health information and does not suggest treatment or diagnosis. This information is not a substitute for individual medical attention and should not be construed to indicate that use of the drug is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. See your health care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Product Code : 12030