Top Brand Choice
Nootropil 1200 mg Tablets Uses:
Nootropil 1200 is used for treating uncontrollable jerking or twitching of muscles especially in the arms and legs; caused by a problem in the nervous system or brain.
The active ingredient in this drug is Piracetam, which has a long history of being used to treat cognitive impairment. It helps enhance cell membrane fluidity and is as effective as aspirin when it comes to preventing blood clotting.
This drug is a nootropic drug and is used to increase patient’s memory and also increases the level of blood and oxygen flowing to the brain. It also helps to slow down aging.
You can grab Nootropil 1200 from Canada Pharmacy at the best price.
The ingredients include:
- Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide (E171)
- Sunset yellow (E110)
Nootropil 1200 tablets can be taken orally, with or without food; as directed by your physician. This drug should be swallowed with a glass of water, and the dose of this medicine should be the one advised to you by your doctor.
The recommended starting dose for adults is nine tablets each day, and it is better to split the tablets so that the tablets can be taken on two or three separate occasions during the day. To reduce the risk of side effects, your physician may advise you to start this drug at a low dose and then gradually increase it over 2 to 4 weeks.
- Do not use this drug if you are allergic to any ingredient mentioned above especially Piracetam.
- Avoid using this drug if you have serious kidney problems.
- Do not use this drug if you suffer from Huntington’s disease.
- Do not use this drug if you experience a brain hemorrhage.
- If your kidneys do not work properly, let your doctor know and he may advise you to start on a lower dose.
- Warn your doctor of any bleeding problems you might have.
- The drug might cause dizziness, so do not drive or do any other activity that may require alertness.
- Also, let your physician know about the medical treatments and medicines you are using.
This drug does have some side effects, but not everyone who uses this medication experiences them. If you undergo any of the following side effects, alert your doctor right away:
- An allergic reaction and experience in difficulty breathing, swelling, fever
- Spontaneous bleeding caused by defects in your blood clotting mechanism
- Worse fits
- Difficulty balancing and unsteadiness when standing
- Anxiety and agitation
Product Code: 10100
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.