Top Brand Choice
All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners and canadapharmacy.com is not affiliated with them in any way.
Top Generic Choice
to (Propecia Pro-Pak)
Prescription Required What is Generic?
Propecia Pro Pak Men Hair Loss
Propecia Pro Pak medication is used to treat baldness in men. It treats the conditions of androgenetic alopecia in men. It must only be used by men. This drug regrows the hair on the head of men by decreasing the amount of natural body hormone DHT in the body which leads to lesser hair fall and regrowth of hair. It is also used to treat the bald patches on the male crown (head region).
Propecia Pro Pak is available easily online at Canada Pharmacy. Not only can you enjoy reasonable rates by ordering from Canada Pharmacy, but you can also get your products delivered to your doorsteps. Quality of the product is assured.
The active ingredient is Finasteride.
- Lactose monohydrate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Pregelatinized starch
- Sodium Starch glycolate
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose LF
- Titanium oxide
Consult your doctor before use. Thoroughly read the instructions leaflet provided to you by your pharmacist.
According to the directions of your physician, take this medication with or without food. It is usually taken only once daily but, you must consult your doctor and take your dosage according to his/her prescription provided. The use of this medication should be continued for as long as one wants the gained hair quantity to stay. Once you stop taking this medication, you will lose all the quantity you regained while taking this medication in about a year.
- This medication must not be used by women and children.
- This medication should not be taken by those who have prostate cancer. It might increase the risks or worsen their cancer conditions.
- A crushed or broken tablet should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or is planning to become pregnant.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, prostate cancer, infections, and urinary problems.
- Keep away from breastfeeding women and pregnant women.
This medication can lead to:
- Decreased sexual urges
- Decreased amount of semen released during sex
Serious side effects include:
- Lump in the breast
- Nipple discharge
- Breast enlargement/tenderness/pain
- Pain in the testicles
- Inability to urinate
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
Product Code: 11421
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.