Top Brand Choice
Proventil HFA (Albuterol Sulfate)
What is a Proventil inhaler used for?
Albuterol sulfate inhaler is a bronchodilator used to treat or prevent the symptoms of asthma, emphysema, and other breathing conditions. This medicine is also used to prevent the symptoms of exercise-induced asthma. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Proventil HFA 90 mcg inhaler can be easily bought online at Canada pharmacy at the best possible rates. Your order, with guaranteed quality, will be delivered right to your doorstep.
The ingredients include:
- Microcrystalline suspension of albuterol sulfate in propellant HFA-134a (1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane)
- Oleic acid
Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor.
Before using this medicine, be sure that the canister is properly inserted into the inhaler unit and shake well. Exhale slowly and deeply. Unless your doctor has told you otherwise, position the mouthpiece between your lips and try to rest your tongue flat. As you start to take a slow, deep breath, press the canister and mouthpiece together at the same time to administer a dose of this medicine. Continue inhaling slowly and deeply and hold your breath for as long as comfortable, then exhale slowly through pursed lips or your nose.
If more than 1 inhalation is to be used, wait a few minutes and repeat the above process. Do not miss any doses. If you miss a dose of this medicine use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to it or are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Avoid large amounts of caffeine-containing foods and beverages.
- If you plan on becoming pregnant, discuss with your doctor.
- Do not breastfeed while taking this.
Be aware of possible:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Chest pain
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- New or worsening wheezing
- Swelling of your hands, legs, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue
- Difficulty swallowing
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction including rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, or trouble breathing
Product Code: 9496
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.