Top Brand Choice
Synovial-Flex Joint Care Granules for Dogs
Synovial-Flex Joint Care Granules For Dogs
Synovial-Flex Joint Care Granules for Dogs is a complete nutritional product for animal health that syndicates Perna canaliculus, MSM and Omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine HCL, antioxidants, and creatine monohydrate. This product supports your dog’s strong hip and joint function. Synovial-Flex Joint Care for Dogs also helps in lessening the pain related to normal day to day activities and exercises. This product is available in granules, therefore easy to digest and is also very tasty for dogs.
- Improves the flexibility and functions of joint
- Strengthens and rebuilds joint cartilage
- Synergistic mixture of beneficial antioxidants
- Enhances mobility
- Has an edible liver-flavored formula
You can purchase this medicine online from Canada Pharmacy at the best price.
Synovial-Flex Joint Care Granules for Dogs contains the active ingredients:
- Glucosamine HCL
- MSM [Methylsulfonylmethane]
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Perna Canaliculus
- Proprietary blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid DHA
- Docosahexaenoic Acid DHA
- Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E
- Hydrolized vegetable protein
- Marine lipid concentrates
- Natural liver flavor
Follow the instructions about Synovial-Flex Joint Care Granules for Dogs dosing just the way it has been prescribed by your dog’s veterinarian. Read the packaging label for further information.
You can give the formula with a meal or after a meal in order to avoid digestive problems. The quantity of the product will depend on your dog’s weight.
Early Administration for around 4 to 6 weeks
- Give 1/4th scoop every day to dogs those weigh around 5 to 15 lbs.
- Give 1/2nd scoop every day to dogs those weigh 16 to 30 lbs.
- Give 1 scoop every day to dogs those weigh 31 to 60 lbs.
- Give 2 scoops every day to dogs those weigh 61 to 100 lbs.
- Give 2 1/2nd scoops every day to dog those weigh more than 100 lbs.
After the initial dose, eventually, bring your dog to the maintenance dosage.
Before using Synovial-Flex Joint Care Granules for Dogs, check with your veterinarian. Inform the vet if your dog has or had:
- Clotting issues
- Treatment with anticoagulant medicines
- Metabolic issues
- Urinary tract stones
- Allergy to shellfish
This product is only for dogs. Keep it out of the reach of other animals and toddlers. In the circumstance of unintentional overdose, seek immediate medical health.
Allergic reactions are likely such as:
- Swollen face
- Rashes and itching
- Cold limbs
Product Code: 11767
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.