Voltaren Pain Relief
Voltaren (Diclofenac Sodium)
Chemical Name: Diclofenac (dye- KLOE- fen- ak)
Voltaren is an externally administered medicine used for the treatment of stiffness, inflammation, pain, and tenderness caused by certain medical disorders such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Voltaren tablets are available at a very convenient and affordable price at Canada Pharmacy. You can order online, and it will be directly delivered to your doorstep.
The active ingredient present in Voltaren tablets is Diclofenac Sodium, a derivative of phenylacetic acid. It also contains inactive ingredients out of which some are lactose, magnesium stearate, propylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose, polythene glycol, and sodium starch glycolate.
Orally administer the Voltaren 50 mg tablets with a glass full of water on time as directed by your healthcare provider.
After administration of this medicine, do not lie down for at least 10 minutes.
Swallow the tablet as a whole, and do not crush or chew it as this destroys the coating of the tablet, increasing the risk of you suffering from side effects.
- Do not prescribe the medicine or take it yourself without the recommendation of a doctor.
- Keep a regular check on your blood pressure and liver condition.
- Do not overdose as it may have adverse effects.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history and all the medicines that you already take.
- Keep out of children’s reach, and do not expose it to extreme heat.
The common side effects of these tablets include:
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrhea, bloating, stomach upsets, constipation, etc.
- Headaches and dizziness as Diclofenac is a depressant.
- Ringing in the ears
- Signs of kidney disorders such as a change in the amount of urine expelled.
- High blood pressure
- Signs of allergic reactions such as itching and rashes.
- Signs of liver damage such as the yellowing of the skin.
If any of these side effects are experienced, it is important to contact your doctor immediately and seek medical help. It is also important to note that some other side effects may also appear that have not been listed here, and not everyone consuming this medicine suffers from these side effects.
Product Code: 5005
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.