What is yocon used for?
Yocon is an alpha-blocker medicine. The main functioning of this particular medicine is to increase the level of some chemicals in the human body. These chemicals, then, in turn, dilate your pupils and your blood vessels. This dilation then increases the flow of blood to the male reproductive organ, thus, aiding in the improvement of erectile function.
This particular problem of erection may be due to psychological issues, blood vessel issues, or even diabetes. You can buy Yohimbine online from Canada Pharmacy. The medicine is available as Yocon 5 mg.
The active ingredient is Yohimbine.
Yohimbine tablets are very easy to take. However, bear in mind the fact that you should not deviate from the dosage that has been prescribed to you by your doctor. The medicine is to be taken orally. You can consume this particular medication either with food or without food.
The general dosage is 3 times every day. Also, keep in mind the fact that you may have to take these particular tablets for a few weeks until they start to work completely. As with all medicines, do not skip or alter the dosage without talking to your practitioner first.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergies that might be triggered by taking this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, mood swings, heart disease, high levels of blood pressure, anxiety, stomach problems and such issues.
- Avoid drinking beverages that contain alcohol.
- Do not drive cars or use any kind of machines.
- This medicine may make you dizzy.
- Keep away from children.
- This medicine is not to be used by females.
- Inform your doctor of all medicines that you are taking including this one if you are going for surgery or a minor dental check-up.
Cautions not listed may also exist.
- Feeling dizzy
- Kidney problems
- Fast heart rate
- Swelling of either the face, tongue or throat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Experiencing extreme dizziness
- Feeling irritable
Product Code: 1983
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.