Top Brand Choice
(Known as Premia Continuous, Premique in the UK)
Prempro Cost, Uses and BenefitsChemical Name CONJUGATED ESTROGENS(ESS-troe-jenz) and MEDROXYPROGESTERONE (me-DROX-ee-proe-JESS-te-rone
Prempro medicine is made of a combination of 2 female hormones that are estrogen and progestin. Estrogen is responsible for maintaining many processes in the human body whereas progestin regulates menstruation and ovulation. Prempro benefits include treating symptoms of menopause such as dryness in the vaginal area, itching or burning sensation, etc. These are caused due to low levels of estrogen in the body. The drug may also be used to reduce chances of osteoporosis in women after menopause.
Worried about the cost of Premo? You can easily purchase Prempro online from Canada Pharmacy and get it delivered to your house without spending too much money! Canada Pharmacy offers the best Premo cost in the market. The shipping is free of any hassle so the entire process is very convenient for all.
Prempro contains conjugated estrogen such as estradiol and conjugated progesterone such as medroxyprogesterone.
It also contains:
- Calcium phosphate tribasic
- Carnauba wax
- Eudragit NE 30D
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Polyethylene glycol
- Titanium dioxide
- FD&C Blue No. 2
- Black iron oxide
The medicine needs to be taken orally with a full glass of water. You may choose to take it with food if you experience stomach upsets. Take the medicine regularly for the best of results.
- Do not smoke when using Prempro as it increases the risk of blood clot, heart stroke, heart failure, high blood pressure, etc. especially in women above the age of 35.
- Prempro medicine is not suitable for use by pregnant
- Conjugated estrogen cream may reduce the quantity as well as the quality of breast milk.
- Conjugated estrogen cramps usually contain mineral oil which may weaken rubber products such as condoms, diaphragms or cervical caps.
- May worsen fibroids, seek medical help at once if you feel sudden severe pain.
- May increase sensitivity to the sun, limit time out in the sun and tanning booths.
Possible side effects of this medication include:
- Tingling feeling or itching in the vagina
- A headache
- Pelvic pain
- Breast pain
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Warmth or redness in the vagina
- Changes in menstrual cycle
Product Code: 1735
What is a Generic Drug?
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.